DSEA, 136 E. Water St.
Dover, DE 19901
DSEA, 4135 Ogletown-Stanton Rd.
Suite 101 Newark, DE 19713
302-366-8440 (not a toll-free number)
Website Concerns: email@example.com
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
7:30 PM EST - 8:30 PM EST
Effective collaboration between ESP and teachers is critical to student success. All adults working in public education, communicating and working together ensures all students have equal access to the general education curriculum and implement strategies to help improve results for their students. This highly informative webinar will focus on how to engage ESP and teachers to work together collaboratively, diminishing the barrier between professions and expanding the collective goal to serve students and improve schools.
Join us to learn the importance and benefits of teamwork, strategies for creating a school culture of collaboration and how to overcome ESP and teacher working relationship potential barriers. The webinar also highlights two successful models demonstrating effective and collaborative ESP and teacher teams that result in education excellence and school improvement.
Darren Fleischer, Florida
• Assistant Director, Custom Research-Strategic Insights, Public Broadcast Service (PBS)
• Former Middle School Science Teacher (Japan, Ghana, Florida)
• George Washington University graduate student (Education Policy)
• Former Policy Intern, NEA Education Support Professional Quality
Doreen McGuire-Grigg, California
• Special Education Paraeducator
• 2016 NEA ESP of the Year
• NEA Board of Directors
• White House School Support Professional Champion of Change
• Senior Program/Policy Analyst, NEA Education Support Professional Quality
Questions? Contact Anthony Brisson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-822-7147.
CLICK HERE for the flyer to share with friends and colleagues.